Re: question on hurd-i386 Debian architecture

> >[2] http://www.emdebian.org/slind.html

> This one looks dead.

I understand we live in a gentoo-driven 0-day bleeding edge culture, but
this is quite spectacular deducment. SLIND was published exactly two
weeks ago in FOSDEM and it is already dead?

>> ...and i386-uclibc[3] alioth project, which is quite staganant ATM
>> and hasn't selected arch name yet.

> >[3] http://alioth.debian.org/projects/i386-uclibc/

> There were no updates to this one since october. Is it still alive?

I already said it was stagnant, please pay attention. I brought it into
attention since it makes more sense to revive a old project than to
start a completly new one.