Re: when and why did python(-minimal) become essential?

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:38:32 +0100, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> said:

> Of course it's not hard to look up a word in the dictionary. But it
> raises arbitrarily the barrier for comprehension.

        It is hard to know a priori how much to lower ones language
 to -- should one stick to "Look, Jane, look. See Spot. See Spot run."?

> After all, I could answer in French. It's not that hard to
> translate.

        While this obviously has not made an impression on you, the
 official language of the lists is English.

> When people make the effort to speak your native language, you can
> make an effort as well to make yourself easily understandable.

        Whose native tongue, Kemo Sabe? मेरा नाम “मनोज श्रिवास्तव” है|

        manoj
 amused to think th language he learned fourth is thought to be his
 native tongue
--
There's no use in having a dog and doing your own barking.