Re: when and why did python(-minimal) become essential?

Le dimanche 29 janvier 2006 à 03:14 -0600, Peter Samuelson a écrit :
> (Josselin, you might be gratified to hear that I, a native speaker,
> wasn't sure of the meaning of 'jejune' either.  He's right, though,
> it's not hard to look it up.)

Of course it's not hard to look up a word in the dictionary. But it
raises arbitrarily the barrier for comprehension.

After all, I could answer in French. It's not that hard to translate.

When people make the effort to speak your native language, you can make
an effort as well to make yourself easily understandable.