Re: when and why did python(-minimal) become essential?

[Manoj Srivastava]
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 04:35:08 +0100, Josselin Mouette <joss@debian.org> said:
> > Deliberate use of words a non-native English speaker cannot
> > understand won't help your argumentation.
>
> I beg your pardon. I was expecting a modicum of competence, obviously
> my trust of such was misplaced.

I agree that whining about the hard word is out of place - but so is
pointing this out in such an insulting manner.

(Josselin, you might be gratified to hear that I, a native speaker,
wasn't sure of the meaning of 'jejune' either.  He's right, though,
it's not hard to look it up.)