Re: French cheese

Quoting Matt Zimmerman (mdz@ubuntu.com):

> Unfortunately, this conflicts with a development sprint we're having in
> London, so that won't be possible at that time.
>
> My heart breaks at the prospect of a missed opportunity to gorge myself on
> cheese...

Well, it's just a matter of jumping in the first Eurostar in the
morning, be at Gare du Nord around 8 or 9, go to Solutions Linux,
drink, talk and eat cheese all day long with fellow Debian and Ubuntu
people, then jump in another Eurostar back to London (with some cheese
in your luggage) and be back for hacking with your fellow Ubuntu
people late in the night.

And, for next year, just plan your development sprint in Paris..:-)
(I'm half-serious and even really serious here)