Re: How to Increase Contributions from Volunteers

Scripsit Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>

>         People who do not want to undergo that process can just help
>  out current developers, fix bugs, send patches, etc.

Why are you then disagreeing with Andreas when he said that we should
make the possibility of doing this more visible?

>  I am merely vocing objections to lowering the bar for people who
>  are responsible for Debian packages, and can thus run code as root
>  on my machine.

How on earth do you manage to interpret "promote the easy entry points
to contributing to debian more prominently" as "lowering the bar"?

Henning Makholm              "Wir kommen nun ans Ziel unserer Ausführungen."