Re: How to Increase Contributions from Volunteers

Scripsit Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org>

>         People who do not want to undergo that process can just help
>  out current developers, fix bugs, send patches, etc.

Why are you then disagreeing with Andreas when he said that we should
make the possibility of doing this more visible?

>  I am merely vocing objections to lowering the bar for people who
>  are responsible for Debian packages, and can thus run code as root
>  on my machine.

How on earth do you manage to interpret "promote the easy entry points
to contributing to debian more prominently" as "lowering the bar"?

--
Henning Makholm              "Wir kommen nun ans Ziel unserer Ausführungen."