Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 01:11:49PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> > And now you joined the other side? Attacking instead of defending? Does that
> > help the m68k port better? I doubt that seriously.
> I'm not attacking anyone.

Usually this is what "attackers" believe. The attacked party feels
different in most cases.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/

Please note that year 2005 has come to an end and
the year 2005 is now  -  even in my mail address!