Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 09:42:52AM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 12:06:53AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > The "us versus them" pitting of volunteer contributions against each other
> > appears to be your game alone, and is precisely the sort of thing that led
> > me to killfile you in the first place.
>
> Ohno, it's not my game, trust me. I've better things to do than playing such
> a game. Maybe I'm the one who complains most loudly, but there are DDs that
> agree with me in some (sometimes most or all) points,

Yes, there are always 'DDs' who agree with 'some' of your points. Yet,
you're the only one people consistently dislike.

I've tried to defend you for some time, because I thought your past help
to the m68k port should not have gone unnoticed. I stopped doing so when
I realised your conduct does not deserve defence.

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks