Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 02:59:29PM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:

> > Please note that year 2005 has come to an end and
> > the year 2005 is now  -  even in my mail address!
> Does the new address bring with it a more constructive attitude towards
> volunteers who have contributed countless hours over the years to keeping
> this project running, or should I plan to killfile this one as well?

So you decided to play a "my volunteer work is worth more than your
volunteer work" game? When you do feel annoyed by me, why do you still reply
to my mails? Trolling attitude of yours...

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/