Re: RunDinstallHourly

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 07:12:34AM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> All of the benefits I've thought of from running dinstall more often
> really only apply to unstable package churn issues. Running britney more
> often sounds relatively orthagonal actually, though it does sound useful
> for those annoying transitions.

not really important right now, but anyway: britney's time-complexity in
regards to the number of packages she has to work on is really bad, son
in the long run it might pay off to run britney more often and on a
smaller number of packages each time.

cu  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com