Re: Ignoring the truth or Hiding problems? (was: Are mails sent to xxxx <at> buildd.debian.org sent to /dev/null ?)

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 12:15:43PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:

> > Ohno, it's not my game, trust me. I've better things to do than playing such
> > a game. Maybe I'm the one who complains most loudly, but there are DDs that
> > agree with me in some (sometimes most or all) points,
> Yes, there are always 'DDs' who agree with 'some' of your points. Yet,
> you're the only one people consistently dislike.

Too much honor to me being the only one. How about Adrian Bunk, Herbert Xu
and others? I even see publicly expressed dislikes against Sven Luther -
funny enough by people that are disliked by many others themselves.

> I've tried to defend you for some time, because I thought your past help
> to the m68k port should not have gone unnoticed. I stopped doing so when
> I realised your conduct does not deserve defence.

And now you joined the other side? Attacking instead of defending? Does that
help the m68k port better? I doubt that seriously.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/

Please note that year 2005 has come to an end and
the year 2005 is now  -  even in my mail address!