New author/maintainer for pinfo needed

Hi,

I've so far maintained the package pinfo, an alternative info-file
viewer. The last release has been some time ago and there are also some
open bug reports. I've talked with the author about the package and he
decided that he has no longer time to work on this package. Therefor the
program needs a new author to be viable in the future. Ideally the new
author is also a debian developer or in the new maintainer queue and
would take the package over. If nobody is interested in becoming the
author of pinfo, I'm going to orphan the package in a week.

Christian
--
           Debian Developer (http://www.debian.org)
1024D/B7CEC7E8 44BD 1F9E A997 3BE2 A44F  96A4 1C98 EEF3 B7CE C7E8