Re: Debian based GNU/Solaris: pilot program

On Thu, 2005-11-03 at 13:55 -0600, Kenneth Pronovici wrote:
> It really seems like you jumped into this "base our system on Debian"
> thing without really understanding what Debian is about.  Consider what
> you're asking for.  You're asking Debian to make changes to the license
> of some of its core infrastructure in order to solve problems your
> project has created *for itself* by choosing to work with CDDL-licensed
> code.

If you do not like CDDL license, it is your personal opinion. Nothing
more. I do not like Linux GPL nature, this is my personal opinion too.

Existense of problem in Debian project not be able scale very well on
non-glibc ports should be addressed and resolved.

Erast