Re: wnpp situation

On Wed, 2005-09-14 at 07:50 +0200, Martin Samuelsson wrote:
> Wouldn't it make more sense to close bugs that hasn't recieved more info
> in X days than bugs that had their initial post in Y days?
>
> Some packages are trickier than others to create and may therefor take
> more time. As long as people post to the bug, there is some interest.

Yes. That's what it have been done manually with ITPs. RFPs were
completely closed now. All of this >600 days, as of today.

I'm also trying to work together with Andreas Barth to bring
debbugsChangedDate to real life on his bts2ldap gateway and make things
better and easier for everybody.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>   | http://www.damog.net/
                   <damog@debian.org>  |         GPG: C671257D