Re: wnpp situation

* Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> [050913 00:47]:

> Especially the RFPs. What about closing an RFP bug
> automatically after the third semi automatic notice mail
> which is sent to the BTS entry?

What is the purpose of this mail?  Either there is someone interested in
packaging it, or you won't find someone sooner with "Please someone do
something or we will close the bug" mails.  And if we have a definite
"RFPs are closed after n month inactivity" policy, everyone can easily
calculate, when such a bug is closed.

Close RFP after ... uhm... let's say 1 year inactivity and send the
submitter an apology, that we couldn't find a volunteer for the
requested package, should to very well.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--