Re: WebSVN of svn.debian.org uses wrong encoding

Quoting W. Borgert (debacle@debian.org):

> I will do that, thanks for the hint!
> (However, my original plea for using UTF-8 in WebSVN remains.)

Which I support, BTW, even if I understand Frans arguments. Actually,
I support UTF-8 over ISO-8859-1 encoding when only one encoding is
possible, for barely one reason: there is no serious reason to be
"western european centric" and assume that Latin-1 is good enough.

Several translation teams (including mine) still use Latin-1 as their
default...but this is not a reason to still use Latin-1 as an overall
default...:-)