Can't we at least agree on Anti-Virus for our mail

Just today 250+ viruses, mostly - clamd found the Worm.Mydoom.AT virus

These are coming from master/gluck, and being a good citizen, I'm just
dropping them on the floor (instead of creating backscatter).

I know there's been heated debate about which, if any RBLs and other
anti-spam tools to employ, but come on... an AV should be a no-brainer !

I'm personally running both clamav and f-prot with very nice results...
--
Rick Nelson
<Knghtbrd> I really don't want much at all...  Just a kind word, an