WebSVN of svn.debian.org uses wrong encoding

Hi,

I have checked in some files into svn.debian.org.  The files are
in UTF-8 encoding[1], but the web front-end seems to believe in
ISO-8859-1.  Did I do something wrong when checking in files, or
is WebSVN too plain in its assumptions?  How/where can I file a
bug, if the problem is in svn.debian.org?  TIA!

[1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddp/refcard/trunk/entries-ru.dbk?op=file

(If WebSVN does not know about encodings, UTF-8 might be a more
sensible default than ISO-8859-1 nowadays.)

Cheers,
--
W. Borgert <debacle@debian.org>, http://people.debian.org/~debacle/