Re: Question regarding 'offensive' material

2005/6/17, Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org>:
> > That's simply another way to say that "the group of people who are
> > offended is a minority".
>
> even if the group where the material is popular is a minority itself?

I think the case is:

- a minority are offended
- a minority like it
- a majority grew up and simply don't care and wonder who thought it
was funny enough to include in the first place.

In that case what's the right answer? Figure out which minority is bigger?

I'm in the don't care group and feel the maintainer can decide
whichever way he likes.

Have a nice day,
Martijn