Re: Question regarding "offensive" material

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 02:32:36PM +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> I therefore propose
> that we do the following:
>
> * Don't install any screensaver modules whatsoever, except one that
> shows a blank screen and turns off the monitor after a while.

This is called 'power management', and is enabled by default on every
installation of X, last I looked (configure with 'xset dpms'). A
'screensaver' is those things which display silly animations, and has
to be installed extra.

So just don't install any screensavers. Why did you?

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |