Re: Ongoing Firefox (and Thunderbird) Trademark problems

2005/6/17, Will Newton <will@misconception.org.uk>:
> <aol/>
>
> The ironic thing is, even if we do rename, who is going to do the trademark
> search to prove that the new name we choose is not someone else's trademark
> who we do NOT have permission to use?

I doubt this is relevent. Unless there is another *browser* called
iceweasel. If someone makes a washing machine called iceweasel (or
firefox for that matter) there's a good chance they wouldn't conflict.
Debian appears to have used the term long enough that I don't think
it's going to be an issue.

Have a nice day,
Martijn