Re: Ubuntu and its "appropriation" of Debian maintainers

* Martin Schulze [Mon, 02 May 2005 20:46:44 +0200]:

> Maybe it's worth modifying the debian/control file a bit when you
> are altering the package such as

>    Maintainer: becomes Debian-Maintainer

  I like this. (In fact, I have a mail written proposing it. Glad I
  postponed it and read the rest of the thread.)

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Q: How do Debian developers play Russian rulette?
A: Everone contributes a key revocation certificate and chooses a number
from one to ten. Then everybody executes a random generator - if it's a
match, then his revocation certificate is submitted to the keyservers.
                -- seen on debian-curiosa@l.d.o