Re: Ubuntu and its "appropriation" of Debian maintainers

On Sat, Apr 30, 2005 at 08:34:09PM -0500, Adam Majer wrote:
> Well, at least on pages like,
>
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/hoary/misc/mysql-query-browser
>
> They have "Adam Majer is responsible for this Debian package" with a
> link to Debian's QA. This reference I find acceptable, but better
> wording would be "Adam Majer is responsible for the Debian version of
> this package".

I have to confess this is mainly because I maintain both
packages.debian.org and packages.ubuntu.com and just copied the code.
If anyone has suggestions how to improve the wording on the Ubuntu
part, my email adress is in the footer of every page ;)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/