Re: apply to NM? ha!

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 07:38:41AM +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> Sadly, those helpful people usually don't make up the reputation of Debian
> in public. The aggressive DDs do this, IMHO.

You might be right. Also posts like this don't help:

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:00:35 +0100, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 02:36:04AM -0500, SR, ESC wrote:
>
> > what's the fucking point in applying to NM when you get blasted for
> > asking a simple question about release. and what's the fucking point
> > when you get called luser for asking about it.
> > really getting fucking sick of this crap. you fucking bored, so you go
> > and insult people? fuck off, and grow the fuck up, you're not in high
> > school anymore.
> > you know who you are.
>
> Welcome to Debian!

This is more offensive to me than "SR, ESC"'s post. With 3 words you
manage to accuse all Debian developers of being rude and offensive.
Unfortunately it's par for the course with your posts here.

Even worse, nobody was even rude to "SR, ESC" - he simply
misinterpreted what was being said.

Hamish