Re: scripts to download porn in Debian?

http://slipgate.za.net/dosage/downloads/changelog

> So where's the problem?

The problem is things/websites/etc that "many" parents don't think
are appropriate for their children.

"They" don't want this inappropriate material dumped into their
children's laps right along side the things that the parents *do*
consider appropriate.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

No matter how hard women work, train, excersize (and some of the
woment in the Olympics were *muscular*), lose body fat, or get
Title IX money, (the population of athletic) women will *never*
be faster, stronger or better at sports(*) than (the population
of athletic) men. (*Excluding "small sports" like darts.) It's
just how men and women have evolved. Deal with it.