Re: rudeness in general

Charles Plessy wrote:
On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 07:14:29PM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote :
Why don't guys go to psychology class before telling people not to
be 'rude'?
	Then what about keeping jokes for our private messages to our
friends ? Your suggestion to go back to classes is, to my standards,
definetly rude.

One of the tenets of internet communications is "be conservative in what emit, and liberal in what you accept". It roughly translates to "be both inoffensive, and hard to offend". You're failing at the latter.

'RTFM' means "Go read the documentation, that's what it's for".
	It also contains the "F word", which is related to the act of
having sex.

Weird, I don't immediately associate "Fine" with sex. You must have a dirty mind...

Anyway, this is surely off topic for -devel. Can we go back to talking about hot babes or something?

Cheers,
aj