Re: a project with libglib2.0-dev

Baurjan Ismagulov wrote:

> I'm developing an application using libglib2.0-dev and automake 1.7. I'm
> using AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0 macro in my configure.ac. In the default
> installation, aclocal fails to find the macro unless I link
> /usr/share/aclocal/glib-2.0.m4 to /usr/share/aclocal-1.7.

Probably more approriate on debian-user@, debian-devel@ is for Debian
development.

Which version of aclocal are you using ?

aclocal --version ?
aclocal --print-ac-dir ?

> Is there a good way to build the project without copying the file?

This shouldn't be necessary.  I routinely manage projects with both
automake 1.4 and automake 1.8 without any problems.

Regards,

        Frederic