Re: Maintenance of User-Mode Linux packages

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 06:51:52PM -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> Is anyone (other than martin f krafft) interested in co-maintaining some or
> all of the UML-oriented packages in Debian?  This includes the following
> source packages which I currently maintain:
>
> - user-mode-linux
> - kernel-patch-uml
> - uml-utilities
>
> Things are a bit chaotic upstream at the moment, and due to real life
> concerns I have fallen behind on their maintenance.
>
> Manoj has recently added UML support to kernel-package, and user-mode-linux
> should be reworked to use that, rather than its current special-case code.

I'd potentially like to help, possibly along with a friend who is a UML
user, but not a DD. I'll have a lot more spare time in about a month, so
could potentially make a concerted effort to get things ship-shape.

regards

Andrew

--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux