Re: proposal: 'xterm' alternatives entry

On Sun, Oct 10, 2004 at 08:11:42PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> [2004.10.10.2005 +0200]:
> > Wouldn't it be better to file bugs against the packages that don't
> > use x-terminal-emulator?
>
> What if those bugs get ignored? see: #275527

Hmm, I don't know anything about how uml works but the answers seems
to imply that fixing it in user-mode-linux suffices... But that's
something you have to discuss with mdz and not with me.

Anyway, fixing a problem around maintainers may be necessary sometimes
but should definetly be avoided.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>