Maintenance of User-Mode Linux packages

Is anyone (other than martin f krafft) interested in co-maintaining some or
all of the UML-oriented packages in Debian?  This includes the following
source packages which I currently maintain:

- user-mode-linux
- kernel-patch-uml
- uml-utilities

Things are a bit chaotic upstream at the moment, and due to real life
concerns I have fallen behind on their maintenance.

Manoj has recently added UML support to kernel-package, and user-mode-linux
should be reworked to use that, rather than its current special-case code.

--
 - mdz