Re: proposal: 'xterm' alternatives entry

also sprach Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> [2004.10.10.2027 +0200]:
> Hmm, I don't know anything about how uml works but the answers
> seems to imply that fixing it in user-mode-linux suffices... But
> that's something you have to discuss with mdz and not with me.

Right, and I don't want to beat on this issue. user-mode-linux does
fix it, but Manoj's kernel-package can also create UML kernels,
which then call xterm. Thus, I would have thought this is best fixed
in kernel-patch-uml.

I consider s/xterm/x-terminal-emulator/ a necessary step of
debianisation, wherever possible.

`. `'`