Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

Am 2004-09-20 11:46:46, schrieb John Goerzen:

> My area of the United States is by no means unique.  Other rural areas
> in other countries have similar issues, and I suspect there are even
> places in Europe that have them.
>
> On the other hand, vast areas of entire countries may be without much of
> a choice.

Hmmm, in Europe, all Telecoms are jumping on the Internet-Train.

In Europe there are more then 18.000 ISP's !!!  Some other countries
like Turkia, Syria, marocco, Algeria, Tunesia are following...

> > > Internet access with that ISP, or you do not have Internet access.
> > > And don't bother with some tired argument about calling
> > > long-distance; that is too expensive to be useful for many people.
> >
> > I do not talk about long-distance calls.
> > There are some free ISP's which offer pop3, imap and asmtp
>
> It is NOT free if one must make a long-distance call to access it!  In
> that case, it's usually far more expensive than a normal ISP.

I am talking abourt the Mail-Service, not the Internet Connection

My ISP for my Internet Connection in Strasbourg/france is
<http://www.wanadoo.fr> but because I found no suitable
Mail-Provider in France, I am using the German ISP
<http://www.freenet.de/>. Authentication is done via auth-smtp.

So, where is the Problem (except you need one to setup the
Mailaccount, because the Website is in german) ?

Oh yes, you can use GMX too.
Websites are in german, french end english.

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi