Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Mon, 2004-09-20 at 09:46, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Monday 20 September 2004 11:30 am, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> > I do not talk about long-distance calls.
> > There are some free ISP's which offer pop3, imap and asmtp
>
> It is NOT free if one must make a long-distance call to access it!  In
> that case, it's usually far more expensive than a normal ISP.

I think Michelle is talking about an email provider that you can use
independently of your ISP.

I, for example, use gmx.net for SMTP (and POP3), no matter how I am
connected to the internet (and that changes frequently). It is free, and
popular among germans. It uses asmtp or pop-before-smtp.

Greetings,
Oliver