Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

Am 2004-09-20 11:13:15, schrieb John Goerzen:

> I live in a rural area of the United States.  In many places around
> here, there is *ONE* local ISP.  There is no choice.  Either you have

Hmmm, I know that the USA are realy behind Europe with the Internet...
And it is realy pity, that the USA like to play war and have no
interest to increase the quality of living, informations...

> Internet access with that ISP, or you do not have Internet access.  And
> don't bother with some tired argument about calling long-distance; that
> is too expensive to be useful for many people.

I do not talk about long-distance calls.
There are some free ISP's which offer pop3, imap and asmtp

And, if Debian give developers an address *@debian.org,
why is there no asmtp-Server for this people ?

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi