Re: Frank Carmickle and Marco Paganini must die

On Monday 20 September 2004 10:56 am, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2004-09-20 17:51:56, schrieb Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder:
> > Ask the people in China, or in (parts of) Spain and Italy. You
> > *can't* just change your Internet provider - there is only one,
> > really. Or do propose people should call
> > long-distance/international to dial-in?
>
> For Dial-In use your local ISP of your choice :-/
> But for mailing look for one which offers asmtp.

I live in a rural area of the United States.  In many places around
here, there is *ONE* local ISP.  There is no choice.  Either you have
Internet access with that ISP, or you do not have Internet access.  And
don't bother with some tired argument about calling long-distance; that
is too expensive to be useful for many people.

--
John Goerzen
Author, Foundations of Python Network Programming