Re: daily pestering about s390 and sparc buildd failure

Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org> writes:

> On Fri, Aug 27, 2004, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
>
> > I would be happy to solve the *release-critical* bug in question in
> > some other way.
> >
> > Do you have a suggestion?
>
>    Did you see that the bbconf build dependencies were installed on
> vore's sid chroot?

Yes, they are, but that's the "user" chroot, not the one that buildd
runs in.  I cannot get access to the one that the buildd runs in
(except, that is, by uploading a package).

Moreover, the problem (as I keep repeating) seems to be that there is
a bug in sbuild or apt-get, such that packages are being installed
without their dependencies.  (xlibs-dev without libx11-dev on sparc;
and libx11-dev without libx11-6 on s390)

Thomas