daily pestering about s390 and sparc buildd failure

I need someone to help with the buildd failure of the bbconf package
on s390 and sparc.  To repeat, bbconf Build-Depends on xlibs-dev;
xlibs-dev depends on libx11-dev, and libx11-dev depends on libx11-6.

On s390, libx11-dev gets installed, but not its dependency libx11-6.

On sparc, xlibs-dev gets installed, but not its dependency libx11-dev.

In both cases, the failure to install libx11-6 causes the build
failure.

Blars Blarson suggested to me that the failure is pbuilder-specific,
but I used pbuilder on ppc and it works fine.

To debug this, I need access to an s390 or a sparc, or the buildd
maintainers of those architectures need to figure out why their build
daemons are not installing packages correctly.

I would look for a Debian project machine myself, but the table at
http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi is hopelessly out-of-date.  The only
sparc machine working there is auric, and there are no s390s..  And
anyway, I don't know how to use pbuilder except as root, and I'm not
root on auric.

I need a volunteer.  Please don't make me pester every day.

Thomas