Re: BTS questions

Kenneth Pronovici <pronovic@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 09:10:06PM -0400, Justin Pryzby wrote:
>> Is this functionality actually implemented?  If so, where?  I recall
>> a bug on BTS requesting this ("every bug provides a mailing list").
>> (And I know there's a client-site polling implementation that
>> periodically queries the bugs .. but it doesn't feel Right).
> Yes.  For instance go here:
>    http://packages.qa.debian.org/x/xmltv.html
> If you go to the "Subscription" section, you can choose to subscribe to
> various type of notification related to the package.

But you cannot subscribe to a particular bug. I don't see how this could
be useful for upstream authors, but it would be really nice for others:
E.g. if you are the submitter and want to make sure you see every mail
to the bug, or because you are working on a package that is affected by
this bug in an other package, but you don't want to read all bug reports
about it.

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie