RFC: associate upstream email with every source package

Hi all,

It occurs to me that it would be useful for one or more upstream email
addresses to be associated with each source package.  This would allow
eg. the bts program to have a forward-upstream command.

This would help with some bugs; [1].  Here, upstream never saw the
bug for two years.

(If this is implemented and I'm just out of the loop, please fill me
in!)

Also, I think its a good idea for upstream to be made aware of the
debian bugs page for their package.  This is only important if there's
a more than a couple outstanding bugs.

I realize that sometimes this doesn't make sense, eg if there's a
bunch of upstream authors, each for a different program in the source
package, but no central list (This may in fact be the situation of
util-linux).  In these cases bts can say "No associated address".

Thanks,
--
Justin
aptitude install iraf saods9 eclipse xpa sextractor x11iraf wcstools pyraf