Re: Web applications

Hi!

Ive been following this thread for a few days, Im packaging a web
application and I got many of this questions before, Ive looked for
answers at the Debian Policy without luck.

I think its a good idea to start getting all the ideas together, thats
why Ive opened a wiki at http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?webapppolicy
and Im copying the problems and the posible solutions.

Then we can find a reasonable solution to each problem, and finally get
a web applications policy proposal.

Im just starting moving the ideas to the wiki, but Ill have it finished
soon..

Regards,
- ASCIIGirl