Re: initial mail setup proposal was: Re: Please participate in popularity-contest

`dnsdomainname` is an interesting default; of course its not guaranteed
to work (for me its just my local host name).  Probably you already have
something on your system saying "use this to send mail" (a "smarthost").
Otherwise, none of these would have worked.

Another option would be to do a dnslookup on 'smtp-server', which seems
to get used sometimes.

Justin