Re: Please participate in popularity-contest

[William Lee Irwin III]
> I've got hosts of various architectures, but they don't have
> routable email. IIRC this relies on the host being able to send
> email directly.  Any advice/tricks there?

Not really.  I would recommend fixing your mail config, or submitting
a patch for popcon to handle a different transport method.  HTTP comes
to mind.

6100 machines are able to send emails to popcon.  It can't be that
hard. :)

There is also a FAQ entry regarding this.  Have look at
<URL:http://popcon.debian.org/FAQ>.