unnecessary adoption by QA-team

Hi!

I have noticed that QA-team adopt the gif2png package.
I'd like to veto here.

I have filed an ITA on gif2png:

I have package a new version and request an RFS 3 times:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/07/msg00416.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2004/08/msg00048.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german/2004/08/msg00011.html

A ready package, that solve this bug is already available.
Why did QA-group adopt this package instead to sponsor my upload?

This means unnecessary work for me to build a new package and double
work on package at all! Are there no more important things to do for
QA-team?
The same was happen on my first package txt2pdbdoc and this sucks.

Or should I post any RFS on QA-list that QA-team get known my work?

What are next steps?
Could QA-team revert their package and sponsor my one or have I build
a new one?

Regards,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *