Re: General Resolution: Force AMD64 into Sarge

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 03:31:05AM -0500, Adam Majer wrote:

> Since Amd64 is not even in Sid and base is frozen, I do not see how we
> can get Amd64 ready in time for Sarge.

What are frozen currently are the base *dependencies*.  (The base freeze
is coming soon, but hasn't happened yet.)  Are you specifically aware of
any dependency changes that are needed in the base system to make amd64

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer