Re: General Resolution: Force AMD64 into Sarge

On Fri, Jul 23, 2004 at 03:31:05AM -0500, Adam Majer wrote:

> Since Amd64 is not even in Sid and base is frozen, I do not see how we
> can get Amd64 ready in time for Sarge.

What are frozen currently are the base *dependencies*.  (The base freeze
is coming soon, but hasn't happened yet.)  Are you specifically aware of
any dependency changes that are needed in the base system to make amd64
work?

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer