Re: Mass bug filing: Cryptographic protection against modification

On Sun, 09 May 2004, Eike zyro Sauer wrote:
> Has image X been rendered from a vector graphic or has it been
> painted pixel by pixel.  How can we know?

We face this same problem daily with programs, albeit in a slightly
different form. [Eg, machine code vs. assembly vs. higher languages.]

We haven't had a problem distinguishing between the two there, nor do
I suspect we'll have a problem distinguishing between vector graphics
and bitmap graphics.

Don Armstrong

--
She was alot like starbucks.