Re: Mass bug filing: Cryptographic protection against modification

Joe Wreschnig schrieb:
> 1) You want a definition of "source", not a definition of free. The
> Debian Free Software Guidelines, with human interpretation, are a
> definition of free.

For some items (like images), I'd leave out part 2 of DFSG
(if it has to be applied to other things than software at all).

> 2) The preferred form of modification for a raster image, is whatever
> form you use to modify it. No, really. It's that simple.

Has image X been rendered from a vector graphic
or has it been painted pixel by pixel.
How can we know?

Ciao,
                Eike