Re: impolite developers

> On Sun, 2 May 2004 07:18:38 +0200, Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> said:
>
>> Discussing how to ignore people publically is not what I expect from
>> adult developers of Debian. That's highly impolite and tasteless.
>
> 	Why is it impolite to ignore people? And, I think it can show

Can you read? He doesn't say ignoring people is impolite. May that be
or not.

>  a great deal of taste in whose opinions you do not listen to.  I
>  reserve the right to not listen to whomsoever I chose (not to listen
>  to).  People may have a right to speech, but they certainly do not
>  have right to my time.

>> This kind of bad behaviour is part of the big picture why Debian is
>> often considered arrogant and why it has a bad reputation to users.
>
> 	Frankly, if ignoring inane opinions and noisy people and not
>  flaming them to crisp is bad behaviour, I have not yet achieved a
>  state of nirvana.

Ignoring prefetly reasonable people and DDs with perfectly valid
problems, bugs or complains _is_ a problem. See debian-mentors for jet
another person getting hit by the james filter or whatever he uses to
not reply.

> 	manoj

MfG
        Goswin