Re: impolite developers

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 09:53:58AM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> > Discussing how to ignore people publically is not what I expect from
> > adult developers of Debian. That's highly impolite and tasteless.
> 	Why is it impolite to ignore people? And, I think it can show
>  a great deal of taste in whose opinions you do not listen to.  I
>  reserve the right to not listen to whomsoever I chose (not to listen
>  to).  People may have a right to speech, but they certainly do not
>  have right to my time.

Please read more carefully what I've written. The important word is
"publically".
And as far as you only ignore people on your private mail and not your
business/delegate/maintainer/official mail address, that's fine. Go ahead
with that.

> 	Care to tell me why wasting my time would be a good thing? Or

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=srivasta tells me that you're
actually wasted your time with your reply to my mail instead of investing
your time in fixing your bugs.

No need to discuss that any further. :-)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/