Re: impolite developers

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 06:03:03PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Ignoring prefetly reasonable people and DDs with perfectly valid
> problems, bugs or complains _is_ a problem. See debian-mentors for jet
> another person getting hit by the james filter or whatever he uses to
> not reply.

Thus, why I suggest people weight their scores on threads+author rather
than author outright.  If you suspect you're getting filtered by
someone, open an anonymous account at yahoo or hotmail and drill one
through, but be polite and respectful.  Request to be heard.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/