On Mon, Apr 26, 2004 at 12:21:08PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

> 	As far as I can see, the SC appleid to everything on the
>  debian CD, and to everything in main.

There is a great deal of data on Debian CDs which has no license whatsoever.
Since, according to the new Social Contract, any arbitrary stream of bits
which could be called a "component" of Debian is now a "work" which requires
a license that meets the DFSG, we'd better get to work on copyrighting them
all...

--
 - mdz